JUST IN: A$AP ROCKY IS DATING RIHANNA “SHE IS THE LOVE OF MY LOVE” HE SAID.
Damn! this is the super couple. A$AP Rocky and Rihanna are just out of this world with their love stories.
“The love of my life. My lady,” A$AP Rocky called Rihanna.
In his cover story for GQ’s June/July 2021 issue, A$AP Rocky opened up by his feelings for her.
For the first time, the L$D singer opened up about his relationship.Talking about his relationship with Rihanna, he said;
“[It’s] so much better when you got the one,” he told the magazine. “She amounts to probably, like, a million of the other ones. I think when you know, you know. She’s the one.”
The exact time A$AP Rocky and Rihanna started dating is currently unknown but, as TMZ reported, Rihanna was seen with him in public in January 2020 following her split with Saudi billionaire Hassan Jameel.They’ve been inseparable ever since.
A$AP is Rihanna’s first serious relationship since her split from billionaire Hassan Jameel.
A$AP Rocky previously dated Iggy Azalea and Chanel Iman, while Rihanna dated Chris Brown, Drake and Hassan Jameel.
A$AP Rocky’s June/July 2021 GQ cover.
When A$AP Rocky was asked about his view on being a father, he simply laughed and gushed,
“I think I’d be an incredible, remarkably, overall amazing dad. I would have a very fly child. Very.”
“If that’s in my destiny, absolutely,” he replied when he was asked whether he wants to have children.
A$AP Rocky is ready to make the relationship work and we hope Rihanna is all in too.
Get inspired today with our top qoutes about relationship.
- “There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.”
- “Have enough courage to trust love one more time and always one more time.”
- “Sometimes two people have to fall apart to realize how much they need to fall back together.”
- “Love alone can rekindle life.”
—Henri Frederic Amiel
- ” A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.”
- “Love is a game that two can play and both can win.”
- “To know when to go away and when to come closer is the key to any lasting relationship.”
—Doménico Cieri Estrada
- “Love doesn’t make the world go around. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.”
—Fraklin P. Jones
- “To get the full value of joy, you must have someone to divide it with.”
- “Souls tend to go back to who feels like home.”
- “Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction.”
—Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
- “I love her, and it is the beginning of everything.”
—F. Scott Fitzgerald
- “In my opinion, the best thing you can do is find someone who loves you for exactly what you are. Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome, what have you.”
—Mac (J.K. Simmons), from Juno
- “I love you—I am at rest with you—I have come home.”
—Dorothy L. Sayers
- “Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.”