Billboard Music Awards 2021 red carpet: Top 10 best dressed artist.
From colorful suits to striking dresses, our A-list stars are definitely killing the show with their attire. From Alicia Key’s bright pink suit to Priyanka Chopra’s stunning high-slit gown, these artists are definitely playing on soprano C! you know what i mean! high note. Scroll down to see all the best looks on the red carpet!
10. Khelani, nominated for Top R&B Album, wears Tony Ward Couture on the Billboard Music Awards 2021 red carpet.
9. lann Dior, nominated for Top Hot 100 Song, Top Collaboration and Top Rap Song, on the Billboard Music Awards 2021 red carpet.
8. Performer Karol G wears Celia Kritharioti on the Billboard Music Awards 2021 red carpet.
7. DaBaby, nominated for Top Hot 100 Artist, Top Rap Album, Top Rap Artist, Top Streaming Song and more, wears Gucci on the Billboard Music Awards 2021 red carpet.
6. Bad Bunny, nominated for Top Latin Artist, Top Latin Male Artist, Top Latin Song and Top Latin Album, wears Ludovic de Saint Sernin on the Billboard Music Awards 2021 red carpet.
5. Gabby Barrett, nominated for Top New Artist, Top Country Artist, Top Country Female Artist, Top Country Album, Top Radio Song and more, wears Nicolas Jebran on the Billboard Music Awards 2021 red carpet.
4. Presenter Leslie Odom Jr. wears Prada on the Billboard Music Awards 2021 red carpet.
3. The Weeknd, nominated for Top Artist, Top Hot 100 Artist, Top R&B Artist, Top Radio Song and more, wears Bottega Veneta on the Billboard Music Awards 2021 red carpet.
2. Performer Alicia Keys wears Valentino on the Billboard Music Awards 2021 red carpet.
1. Presenter Priyanka Chopra wears Dolce & Gabbana on the Billboard Music Awards 2021 red carpet.
Inspirational quote on fashion
“Fashion is part of the daily air and it changes all the time, with all the events. You can even see the approaching of a revolution in clothes. You can see and feel everything in clothes.” —Diana Vreeland
“Don’t be into trends. Don’t make fashion own you, but you decide what you are, what you want to express by the way you dress and the way to live.” —Gianni Versace
“One is never over-dressed or under-dressed with a Little Black Dress.” —Karl Lagerfeld
“What you wear is how you present yourself to the world, especially today, when human contacts are so quick. Fashion is instant language.” —Miuccia Prada
“I firmly believe that with the right footwear one can rule the world.” —Bette Midler
“I like my money right where I can see it…hanging in my closet.” —Carrie Bradshaw
“I think there is beauty in everything. What ‘normal’ people perceive as ugly, I can usually see something of beauty in it.”—Alexander McQueen
“Style is something each of us already has, all we need to do is find it.” —Diane von Furstenberg
“Fashion is the armor to survive the reality of everyday life.” —Bill Cunningham
“I don’t design clothes. I design dreams.” —Ralph Lauren
“Fashions fade, style is eternal.” —Yves Saint Laurent
“Anyone can get dressed up and glamorous, but it is how people dress in their days off that are the most intriguing.” —Alexander Wang
“How can you live the high life if you do not wear the high heels?” —Sonia Rykiel
“In difficult times, fashion is always outrageous.” —Elsa Schiaparelli