iHeartRadio Music Awards 2021 red carpet: 10 best dressed stars.
With a star who won 10 trophies at the Billboard Music Awards as the host, this year iHeartRadio Awards is sure going to rock. Yeah, our 10 trophy hijacker at the 2021 Billboard Music Awards, The Weeknd, was the host of the 2021 iHeartRadio Music Awards and it was lit.
As if the sauce and juice of the “blinding light” singer, The Weeknd, wasn’t enough, out of the reach music stars like Megan Thee Stallion, Billie Eilish, Dua Lipa, Taylor Swift, Doja cat, Demi Lovato made the show even more juicy with their out of the roof fashion and style.
Without wasting time here is the best look of the evening.
Megan Thee Stallion, nominated for Female Artist of the Year, Best Collaboration, Hip-Hop Song of the Year, Hip-Hop Artist of the Year, Best Music Video and more, on the iHeartRadio Music Awards 2021 red carpet.
Doja Cat, nominated for Best New Pop Artist, Favorite Music Video Choreography and TikTok Bop of the Year, wears Brandon Maxwell on the iHeartRadio Music Awards 2021 red carpet.
Gabby Barrett, nominated for Best Collaboration, Country Song of the Year, Best New Country Artist and Best Lyrics, on the iHeartRadio Music Awards 2021 red carpet.
Lil Huddy (in Saint Laurent) and Charli D’Amelio (in Carolina Herrera) on the iHeartRadio Music Awards 2021 red carpet.
Dan Smyers and Shay Mooney of Dan + Shay on the iHeartRadio Music Awards 2021 red carpet.
Are you a makeup artist? advertise with sixclaps! With N5700 or $14.99 we will run facebook ads promoting your business for 30 days in a top list format + 30 days free promotion on sixclaps. Don’t miss this opportunity! Start here. offer expires 15th june. hurry now. Available only in United States, England, Canada and Nigeria.
Debby Ryan wears Rowen Rose on the iHeartRadio Music Awards 2021 red carpet.
Ava Max on the iHeartRadio Music Awards 2021 red carpet.
Presenter Lil Nas X on the iHeartRadio Music Awards 2021 red carpet.
Performer Demi Lovato wears Dundas on the iHeartRadio Music Awards 2021 red carpet.
Tyler Joseph and Josh Dun of Twenty One Pilots, nominated for Best Duo/Group of the Year, Alternative Rock Song of the Year and Alternative Rock Artist of the Year, on the iHeartRadio Music Awards 2021 red carpet.
Fashion quotes to inspire you today
1. “You either know fashion or you don’t.” – Anna Wintour
2. “You can never take too much care over the choice of your shoes. Too many women think that they are unimportant, but the real proof of an elegant woman is what is on her feet.” – Christian Dior
3. “Fashion is what you’re offered four times a year by designers. And style is what you choose.” – Lauren Hutton
4. “Florals for spring? Groundbreaking.” – Miranda Priestly, The Devil Wears Prada
5. “I loathe narcissism, but I approve of vanity.” – Diana Vreeland
6. “One is never over-dressed or under-dressed with a Little Black Dress.” – Karl Lagerfeld
7. “The customer is the final filter. What survives the whole process is what people wear. I’m not interested in making clothes that end up in some dusty museum.” – Marc Jacobs
8. “I think there is beauty in everything. What ‘normal’ people would perceive as ugly, I can usually see something of beauty in it.” – Alexander McQueen
9. “Shoes transform your body language and attitude. They lift you physically and emotionally.” – Christian Louboutin
10. “I like my money right where I can see it: hanging in my closet.” – Carrie Bradshaw, Sex And The City