Jay-Z: I didn’t learn how to swim until daughter Blue Ivy was born
Jay z is being all thankful to his son, Blue Ivy, for inspiring him to learn swimming.
“I didn’t learn how to swim until Blue was born,” he responded when asked about being a father. “There goes everything you need to know. This is a metaphor for our relationship. If she ever fell in the water and I couldn’t get her, I couldn’t even fathom that thought. I gotta learn how to swim. That’s it. That was the beginning of our relationship.” He said this during his appearance on “The Shop: Uninterrupted,”
Blue Ivy, 9 years old, is the eldest son of Jay z and Beyonce. A lot to say about Blue Ivy, as a matter of fact, he is the most famous baby in the world according to Times and he has lived life in the spotlight from birth.
Blue Ivy became the youngest winner of a BET Award at the age of eight when she won the BET Her Award in 2020 for her collaboration on ” Brown Skin Girl “, a single by Carter, her mother Beyoncé , Wizkid , and Saint Jhn . She won an NAACP Image Award and received a Grammy Award for Best Music Video for the same song,becoming the second youngest person to win a Grammy Award.
Jay-Z also told us how Blue Ivy reacted about his nomination for the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in February.
“I got the [Hall of Fame] announcement, I was taking Blue to school, I was like, ‘This ain’t no celebration,’” he shared, suggesting Blue Ivy was less than impressed with the exciting news he had to share that morning.
“She walked away, I was like, ‘Yo, give me a kiss I’m in the Hall of Fame!’ She’s like ‘Bye, dad.’”
Speaking to rare interview , Jay z was really worried about his children future as it relates to music and sport.
“Feeling loved is the most important thing a child needs, you know?” Jay-Z said, later adding, “What if my child doesn’t want to be in music or sports?
“I have no idea, right? But as long as your child feels supported, and feels loved, I think anything is possible.”
Inspiring Jay Z Quotes About Success And Hustle
1. “I’m not afraid of dying, I’m afraid of not trying.” – Jay-Z
2. “Everyday hit every wave, like I’m Hawaiian. I don’t surf the net, no I’ve never been on MySpace, too busy letting my voice vibrate, carving out my space in this world.” – Jay-Z
3. “I’m feeling like the worlds against me Lord, call me crazy, cuz strangely I love the odds – they gunning for me, they want to see me fall, they know my story, I been through it all, nights I felt like dying, but I ain’t crying, what didn’t kill me, made me strong as I am. I am. I am.” – Jay-Z
4. “Some said ‘how’d you fly?’ I said from not being afraid of trying to fly” – Jay-Z
5. “Next time you see the homie and his rims spinnin’, just know my mind is workin’ just like them…the rims that is.” – Jay-Z
6. “We all have the same fear, the fear of failure . We all have the fear of failure…as someone successful the weight of all that you’ve done is on you.” – Jay-Z, No Hustling Backwards
8. “The responsibility is to keep pushing it forward, and not relying on the same old gimmicks. You have to push it forward.” – Jay-Z
9. “Do things that are true to you. Most things that I’m involved with is being creative and things that I like. Get involved with things that you love and be sure to have a standard and integrity with what you’re doing.” – Jay-Z
12. “There are 2 possibilities: 1 is that there’s more to life than the physical life, that our souls ‘will find and even higher place to dwell’ when this life is over. It that’s true, there’s no reason to fear failure or death. The other possibility is that this life is all there is. And if that’s true, then we have to really live it- we have to take it for everything it has and ‘die enormous’ instead of ‘living dormant’, as I said way back on ‘can I live’. Either way, fear is a waste of time.” – Jay-Z
11. “I try to work with brands that have some sort of partnerships there. I don’t do one off deals, but try to work on partnerships as opposed to one off endorsement deals.” – Jay-Z
12. “A wise man once told me luck isn’t some mystical energy that dances around the universe randomly bestowing people with satisfaction and joy, you create your own luck.” – Jay-Z, Law Of Attraction